Monday, January 5, 2015

Night's Black Agents - Quick and Dirty Cities: The Collection


This post will function as a quick list with links for the Quick & Dirty City posts I have created. The Q&D cities are designed for use with Night's Black Agents from Pelgrane Press. However, I think they work well for various roleplaying game settings, such as Armageddon, Conspiracy XHunters Hunted, and Spycraft. As always, your mileage may vary.

Cities of Note:
Apremont-Sur-Allier, France
Belize City, Belize
Kresnador Urban Okrug, Kresnador Krai, Russia
Tumaco, Columbia
Vladikavkaz, Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, Russia
Wroclaw, Poland
Kosice, Slovakia

Coming Soon:
Znamenskoye, Chechnya, Russia
???

3 comments:

chatty said...

Hm... I wonder if I could polish up my Q&D cities to add to your collection. Alternately I could just start my own Blogger. Hm...

Undeadhost said...

I could post them as special, guest appearance blog entries, if you'd like.

chatty said...

I need to get them up to the standards of yours!