Friday, August 29, 2014

#RPGaDay #CoolestCharacterSheet

I can't say as I have a fave of these. They are a tool to get the job done. They can be notes cribbed on a lined piece of paper, printed copy of a text only character sheet, or a fanciful work of art. I don't care as long as it doesn't detract from the game. So, let's go with a few standouts.

The first character sheets I remember having an impact on me were created by friends and myself for the WEG Star Wars game. We made them for each and every archetype. We listed out all of the skills. It was 1992 or 1993 and I have no idea what computer program we were using.

I'll mention some of the work for Night's Black Agents next. There are character sheets floating around out there designed to look like dossier pages. That's pretty cool to me. Maybe I am under exposed to such things in the rpg world? Don't care, I like 'em.

I'll wrap this up with the character sheets and journals you can get for All Flesh Must Be Eaten. You can start with the core book. There, you have a character sheet and a sheet for tracking all of your bullets. If that's not good enough for you, the Character Journal should set you straight.






No comments: