Friday, August 29, 2014

#RPGaDay #FavoriteRPGNoOneElseWantstoPlay

#RPGaDay #FavoriteRPGNoOneElseWantstoPlay


Seriously? I don't have one. As I go through my list of books in my head, I have so many players interested in games around me that there is a different struggle at play. When do we have time to schedule all of these games?

There's Streets of Bedlam, Dark Heresy, Night's Black Agents, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Ars Magica (3rd edition, please?), Pendragon (we're getting that one started soon), Conspiracy X, Deadlands Noir, Amazing Adventures, Ghosts of Albion, Savage World of Solomon Kane, Kult, SLA Industries. . . 

Seriously, I can line up players for all of these games - and more! With online resources like Google Hangouts and Roll20, the only thing holding us back is scheduling time!

PS:  Amazing Advenures and Streets of Bedlam have Kickstarters going on RIGHT NOW!

PSS:  Streets of Bedlam is on sale for $10 (digital format)!!!

No comments: