Friday, August 29, 2014

#FavoriteRPGofAllTime #RPGaDay

#FavoriteRPGofAllTime #RPGaDay

This is a bit of a hard one for me. I don't like to play favorites with rpgs. I tend to be very picky about my games.

Most nostalgic that no longer plays like it used to? World of Darkness products

Most nostalgic game I feel I never had an opportunity to do enough with it? Traveller

Most fun I have had at a table with a game that had lots of dice to roll? WEG Star Wars game of Jedi. My players rivaled Warhammer 40k players with the number of dice being cast on the kitchen table.

Most innovative game I've played in the past two years? Action Cards! from Age of Ravens.

Game I seem to go back to time and time again in this series of blogs? Most likely All Flesh Must Be Eaten. That probably sets this up as my favorite rpg of all time. Night's Black Agents creeping up on it, though.

Well, that's it for this event - a double tap to the brain. . . 

No comments: