Friday, February 15, 2013

Film Friday

I was cruising through movie trailers today and came across these three. All three have elements that can be stolen for roleplaying games. All three videos are via YouTube, in case anyone doesn't have Flash loaded.

First up is "Hammer of the Gods." There's nothing new here. It's a classic vikings invade Britain during the Middle Ages, the king's son must be brought home to save the people, and lots of fighting. I fear this trailer shows us everything worth seeing the film.



The next one is "The Prototype" and is about a land based military drone that gets out. I think there is more to the movie than that, as it hints that we may have a case of sentience transfer, as well. This has elements that could be utilized in a Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, or even Conspiracy X game.



I think this final film is the one that looks the best. If you are looking for South Korean action in espionage filled Berlin, "The Berlin File" may be for you. I doubt it's a Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, but I think it'll do just fine.It's already out and showing in some theatres, but no where near me.


No comments: