Sunday, April 27, 2008

Six Demon Bag, Ivy, and GenCon Indy update

So, the original script for Big Trouble in Little China was a western. Anyone have a copy? This was before Richter was brought on to rewrite it, which was before John Carpenter was brought in.

Speaking of Carpenter, he has three movies in the works. Psychopath. may be the first to see the light of day, even if IMDB doesn't have a listing for it.


In other news, I have discovered the joy of poison ivy. Damn this shit itches. I think I had a very small case of it last year. Otherwise, this would be my first experience with it. I've got some good meds (least I think so) and they are helping a lot.


And finally, for those not weak of heart, I bring you the latest from GenCon Indy...pole dancing as a class. I kid you not. Yes, it's already sold out. Yes, they list a weight limit for participants.

No comments: