Saturday, December 8, 2007

Continuing on the comics theme

I'm not necessarily up to date on things. This is me we're talking about here.

T Gallows
Red Sky Diaries still isn't being made. However, Tim Bradstreet is working with Thomas Jane on a movie called Dark Country. Too bad they didn't work on P2 together. I'm still not convinced P2 will be that great without Jane as Punnie.

With Punisher Max #60, Tim is leaving The Punisher. While I've been a fan of the Pulverizer since his days as a guest star in such fine comics as Spider Man and Capt. America, it was the knowledge that Bradstreet was doing the covers of new Punisher comics that got me to start picking up the trade paperbacks (like I said, I'm not exactly timely).


RPGs into Movies
Matt Forbeck's rpg Brave New World is in the process of being made into a movie. I saw his "fan film" style trailer at GenCon this past summer. It was okay, nothing special, though. My bro Foster clued me into the fact that it's been picked up.

Mutant Chronicles is being made into a movie, as well. Filming is in England, I do believe. Thomas Jane, John Malkovich, Ron Pearlman, Devon Aoki, and Anna Walton are all starring in it.


Comics in Person
I'm off to one of my local comic shops today. Buddy of mine is doing a signing for his comic book series and I need to pick up a fig to use in edige's Crescent City: The Heroes of New Orleans Mutants & Masterminds game. I'm working on the netbook for the game. I'm hoping to get more artwork into before posting it for the world to see. I'm also hoping the other players will send me information on their characters so I can include it in the book.

No comments: