So I just re-compiled a lot of character creation rules from various AFMBE books, ARM/WC books, and Con X 2nd edition core book. I tried cutting out anything setting specific to ARM/WC and Con X.
There are 70+ Skills, plus all the Skill Types. Crazy to think there are only 18 in Army of Darkness. I prefer to run campaigns using a smaller list like in AoD. However, watching players squirm during convention one-shots, because they don't have the right Skills is fun, too.
Which do you prefer?
- A big list of skills like what I've compiled
- Some medium level (30-40?)
- Fewer than 20?
I have 50-some Qualities and Drawbacks just from the core books. I haven't pulled in the various AFMBE supplements.
The Metaphysics are sitting in two different files. I haven't started on those, yet. I need to re-read them to make sure I pulled everything in-or at least everything AFMBE related.
But Derek, haven't you done this before? Yes, but I wasn't as organized or forward thinking about it.
Are you actually going to do anything with it, Derek? One hopes this public accountability helps me do that. One hopes.
No comments:
Post a Comment